JD: Operation Manager
The candidate is required to do the following work
- Planning the shift schedule and managing the operation staff duty plan
- Monitoring the usage of all equipments and its fuel management
- Equipment Planning as per the vessel schedule
- Liasoning with Adani Officers
- statutoty compliances is followed
- Recruitment Liasoning with the Govervment Officers
- To ensure all the legal and of operation team and their Joining Formalities
- Transportation Management
- Accomodation Planning for Staff
- Checking and analysing the all operation reports
- Timely Submission of all MIS Reports
- Frequent Visit to Mundra port for smooth functioning of operation.
- Taking care of Insurance, Labour License and Work Order.
- Taking care of Budget Variance and Cost Management
- Payment follow ups and payment collection as per the terms in PO or Work Order.
Experience Requried: Min.10.0 Yrs to 13.0 Yrs
Education Qualification: MBA/B.E.
Salary Range: 9.0 LPA to 9.60 LPA