Sub : Opening For Mechanical Technicians at Mundra
Diploma / ITI in Mechanical with 2 to 4 years' experience Mechanical maintenance & Utility Maintenance
- Should have hands on experience for maintenance of rotary equipment’s like Pumps, Compressors, dryers, structural erection fabrication, Heat exchanger maintenance, Fire pumps & Diesel engine maintenance.
- Repair equipment’s as per Predictive, Preventive Breakdown maintenance schedule.
- Perform Condition monitoring of the rotating equipment to check the physical condition.
- Ensure proper lubrication like oil grease in regular intervals to maintain equipment in good condition.
- Patrol the plant area to check resolve steam leakage or spillage and report any deviations to engineers or officers.
- Ensure the regular maintenance of tools and tackles.
- Adhere to the safety standards with the use of required PPEs Behaviour Based Safety guidelines.
- Follow and implement highest housekeeping standards in the work area.
- Report and coordinate with engineers and Stores department for upkeep of the spares inventory.
- Initiation of work permit for various maintenance work.
- Report incidents or violations of Zero Tolerance Points to immediate superior Function / Agency Purpose of Interaction Frequency Operations.